Catahoula Leopard Dogs
Uploaded 13th Mar 2012 at 1:46 PM · Updated 13th Mar 2012 at 2:10 PM by PharaohHound
Colour: Red leopard
Traits: Playful, Friendly, Destructive
Colour: Silver leopard
Traits: Loyal, Good Hunter, Noisy
CUSTOM CONTENT REQUIRED
These pets were simply impossible to make with the limited and frustrating markings that EA gave us, so they require my two sets of custom markings.
Title: Argus Catahoula
Title: Gemma Catahoula
Size: 495.2 KB · Downloads: 10,225 · 13th Mar 2012
|495.2 KB||10,225||13th Mar 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
About My Creations
I'm pretty chill about stuff overall, with some boundaries:
- Please do not reupload my content unmodified anywhere else.
- Do not include my content with lots.
- Don't use any of my content as a base (including pets) or as CC (e.g. patterns used in a lot) in uploads for pay/donation
- If using my pets as a base, please credit me and link back to the original post
- If in the future I create any items worth recolouring, I welcome recolours provided they respect the previous policies.