Persistent TestingCheats - Cheats Always Enabled! [Updated 6/26/18]
Uploaded 22nd Sep 2014 at 2:50 AM · Updated 26th Jun 2018 at 5:20 PM by TwistedMexi : Checked for compatibility.
This mod is fairly straight-forward, it turns on testingcheats for you automatically so that you'll never have to enter testingcheats before using a command. This also enables the testingcheats shift-click options such as "Make Happy" and "Reset(Debug)" This saves you from having to re-enter it every time you travel, switch households, or return from CAS.
Open the and copy the ts4script file to your Mods folder.
Once installed, just use cheats as you normally would. It'll do the rest.
NOTE: If you haven't enabled script mods yet, you'll need to open your game and go to Options > Game Options > Other > Script Mods and make sure it's checked. Apply and restart your game.
| Updated for Seasons+
Size: 1.3 KB · Downloads: 61,038 · 26th Jun 2018
|1.3 KB||61,038||26th Jun 2018|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
About Me and Policy
If you'd like to support me, I'm now on Patreon. Be sure to check there for more frequent posts :)
You may share my content with any individual as long as I am credited.
You may also provide individuals with a link to any of my existing upload sites.
You may not upload my content to any other distribution sites (i.e. sites similar to ModTheSims4) unless you acquire my explicit permission to do so.
If a mod of mine is updated by someone else without them asking me for permission to do so, I reserve the right to re-update said mod myself.