Two-tile Basic Bay Window
Uploaded 4th Oct 2015 at 6:55 PM · Updated 4th Oct 2015 at 8:47 PM by plasticbox
Same colour variants and price as the original; if you want slots on the inner sill the Basic Bay Window Slots will work for this one as well.
Like the original (no meshes included except the MODL).
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||pbox_window-basicbay_twotile.package (inside pbox_window-basicbay_twotile.zip)|
|Title||Basic Bay Window ? Two-Tile|
|Description||A two-tile version of the Maxis “Basic Bay Window”.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||Basic Bay Window ? Two-Tile|
Size: 4.4 KB · Downloads: 12,501 · 4th Oct 2015
|4.4 KB||12,501||4th Oct 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.