Casement Bay Window
It is re-meshed from the “Bay-outiful Window” (which is kind of similar but not really the same thing) and references all of its textures, including overrides like this one. It has slots on the sill, as well.
Available in nine colour variants for 360§.
High/Mid Poly: 433V/306F
Low Poly: 148V/100F
High/Mid Poly Sun Shadow: 160V/241F
Low Poly Sun Shadow: 42V/68F
blender, TSRW/Milkshape, s4pe.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||pbox_window-casement-bay.package (inside pbox_window-casement-bay.zip)|
|Title||Casement Bay Window|
|Description||A bay window that matches the Maxis “Classic Casement”.\n\nmodthesims.info/members/plasticbox|
|Mesh name:||Casement Bay Window|
Size: 26.7 KB · Downloads: 11,742 · 5th Oct 2015
|26.7 KB||11,742||5th Oct 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.