The Sims 4 Prison Set(Working Jail Doors + More)
It annoyed me that the jail/prison items were not as they should be, most notably doors that worked in concert with the barred walls that become
unlocked with the detective career.
What I have done here is made the Be Prepared Security Door to work as a door and be place-able along-side the "Impenetrable" barred walls. I also created the barred cell door the same way. Now we have working jail/cell doors.
I have also made "The Impenetrable" barred wall buyable without career, as well as The solitary sleeper jail cot, the cold steel toilet, and the protect and serve sign.
This allows everyone to create nice prison/jail cells.
These are all clones and should not conflict with anything.
WM - Working Cell Door $275 - Doors - ALL (filter by custom content to make easier)
WM - Be Prepared Security Door $275 - Doors - ALL (filter by custom content to make easier)
WM - The Impenatrable $250 - Activities and Skills - Misc (filter by custom content to make easier)
Wm - The Solitary Sleeper - $270 - Comfort - Beds (filter by custom content to make easier)
WM - Serve and Protect Sign - $545 - Decorations - ALL (filter by custom content to make easier)
WM - Cold Steel Toilet - $485 - Plumbing - Toilets (filter by custom content to make easier)
no idea, base game things.
Sims 4 Studio
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.84 MB · Downloads: 58,449 · 21st Mar 2017
|1.84 MB||58,449||21st Mar 2017|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the file(s) into your Mods folder
Need more information?
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
|Get to Work|