Three Fun & Bright Easter Cards for MogHughson's Postal System
For those of you who are unfamiliar with MogHughson's Postal System, it is a mod that allows your Sims to write, send, and receive cards via their mailbox. It is by far my favorite mod because not only can my Sims send cards, but once received, I can display them in my house! And since every household has a mailbox, it is the perfect add-on to your Sims game. (Trust me...you'll want this mod!) The cards I have made here (and in the past) are cards that work with this particular mod. MogHughson's original upload post has plenty more information about this if you are curious.
All three cards can be found under the "Easter" category in stores.
Card 1: Is entitled, "Fun Easter," and reads, "Have a fun and happy Easter!"
Card 2: Is entitled, "He is risen!," and reads, "He is risen! Happy Easter!"
Card 3: Is entitled, "Happy Easter," and reads, "Wishing you a happy Easter!"
Besides Christmas, Easter is my second favorite holiday and I wanted a few cards in game for my Sims to celebrate as well. As always, all feedback, comments, thanks, and smilies are welcome! Have a wonderful Easter!!
Curious about my request policy or what I am working on next? I keep a brief and updated segment dedicated to this on my profile page.
Custom Content Featured in Photos:
-Kate from parsimonious.org's 'green candle' from their "Alansias Unofficial Florist" collection.
-Eris3000's 'Lemon' cake from her "It's Your Day! Set One of 6 Delicious Wedding Cakes" here on MTS.
-'Candle Center Piece One' from eris3000's "It's Your Day! New Wedding Collection!"
-Light recolor of "'A Stroke' by Alred D'Simvo" by unknown
'Easter Chicks and Eggs,' 'Purple Flower Power Clipart,' and 'Pink Flower Tree' all from publicdomainpictures.net.
'Easter Cross' photo from wallpaperwide.com.
Technical: And finally, a huge thanks to SimPE, Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, Nvidia DDS Utilities (SimPE help), FRAPS (screenshot help), Mod The Sims, and the awesome MogHughson for her lovely postal system.
I could never have done this without all of their hard work before me!
Childrens: Childs furniture or objects
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
Tags: #easter, #card, #cards, #resurrection, #christ, #jesus, #religion, #religious, #christian, #holiday, #postal, #system, #post, #parcel, #mail, #letter, #mailbox, #spring, #bunny, #rabbit, #chicks, #grass, #MogHughson, #InLovewithRed
Description: Have a fun and happy Easter!
Description: He is risen! Happy Easter!
Description: Wishing you a happy Easter!
| Three Easter Cards!
Size: 382.8 KB · Downloads: 542 · 14th Apr 2017
|382.8 KB||542||14th Apr 2017|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|modthesims.info/d/385962 (non-MTS link)|
What am I working on now? Took a short hiatus but am slowly getting back into the creating zone. It's been hard for everyone. Anyways, I've taken a break from the giant bout of cards for Mog's Postal System I was working now. Instead I posted crew neck recolors for adult males I had been working on (they're so neglected!) and I'm looking through old files to finish up forgotten projects. [Updated as of 11/7/20]