REUPLOAD - Round Dining Table repositoried to the E. Klektik End Table
Updated: 31st Mar 2018 at 10:49 AM
This dining table is repositoried to "Four Feet and a Disk by E. Klektik".
Additionally I made two recolors matching the base game Victorian chairs.
I hope your Sims will use them.
Round Fancy-Schmancy by E. Klektik: Surfaces//Dining Tables//Price: 600
Four Feet and a Disk by E. Klektik: Surfaces//End Tables//Price: 450
Numenor's - http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=92541,
SimPE, GIMP, The Compressorizer, Milkshape, MTS, Maxis for all textures I used.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 222.7 KB · Downloads: 1,083 · 29th Mar 2018
|222.7 KB||1,083||29th Mar 2018|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.