French pastries mini-set
Updated: 4th Oct 2020 at 11:57 AM
This mini-set includes 5 assorted pastries: croissants of course, chocolatines (chocolate croissants), pains aux raisins (raisin rolls), chaussons aux pommes (apple turnovers), and bretzels (I know pretzels are more of a german thing, but I like them, and they are common in the East of France too so it's technically not off-topic :P)
I had the Antique Bakery set in mind when making these, which is one of my favourite object sets and that I used in my preview picture. So I made my pastries work the same way as the ones by mdhttr323 do: they are all laid out flat so that they can be displayed on shelves or in the Decra Chill using moveobjects. All the items are purely decorative. I tried to keep poly counts as low as possible but things got a bit hairy with the pretzels and their more complex shape...
Bretzels - deco/misc - §50
Chaussons aux Pommes - deco/misc - §50
Chocolatines - deco/misc - §50
Croissants - deco/misc - §50
Pains aux Raisins - deco/misc - §50
croissants 864 polys/608 vertices
chocolate croissants 832 polys/592 vertices
raisin rolls 672 polys/552 vertices
apple turnovers 512 polys/424 vertices
pretzels 1484 polys/986 vertices
SimPE, GIMP, UV Mapper, Wings3D, the Compressorizer
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 177.1 KB · Downloads: 2,407 · 29th Sep 2020
|177.1 KB||2,407||29th Sep 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.