Updated: 16th Nov 2020 at 9:00 PM
While away on a business trip to Willow Creek, the previous owner of the Daisy Hovel was a man from Mt. Komorebi. To cure his homesickness, he decided to flip his home to make it into a budget zen paradise. After months of work, the Heiwa Uchi was born.
To test out the new expansion pack Snowy Escape, this home is a renovation of the Daisy Hovel starter home from Willow Creek. Using platforms, this home maintains the open plan of the original home. If desired, this home could make a great rental home as well. Features a split bathroom, a sunken foyer with a tokonoma shrine, a kotatsu platform and plenty of space to expand.
This house only requires Snowy Escape and the Sims 4 base game. No custom content required!
Hope you enjoy!
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): 19,984
Lot Price (unfurnished): 11,644
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
None: No Custom Content included
Starter Furnishings: Lot is furnished similar to how one would expect a real life furnished house or apartment to be
Name: Heiwa Uchi
Description: This home's open concept design is flexible with plenty of outdoor space. #WillowCreek #Japan #SnowyEscape #Starter #Modern
Size: 130.8 KB · Downloads: 881 · 17th Nov 2020
|130.8 KB||881||17th Nov 2020|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .bpi .trayitem and .blueprint file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
I am finishing up my architecture degree and I actually work at a real architectural design firm!!
I like to still design in the Sims for fun and dabble in the modding community as well. I also play Nintendo and other simulation games.
If you have a question, concern, or even a building suggestion, PM me or drop a comment on one of my downloads.
I like when people comment because it tells me what I'm doing right and what I need to improve on.
Thank you and Happy Simming!!