[2to3] Jay Robinson
Updated: 31st Aug 2021 at 12:25 PM
Default Replacements Used:
- Skin Overlay: http://mahamudosim3.blogspot.com/20...art-i-male.html (Barbie Version) [NSFW]
- Feet: https://modthesims.info/t/563662 (see post 2)
Jay is shown here shown here with these default replacements, and was packaged while they were installed.
I decided to make one of my Sims 2 pixel men, Jay, in The Sims 3, since I wanted to try out a custom body shape on him. Still has a strong relationship with his sister, and is slowly becoming a fan of V-necks (me too!) and wacky socks.
Hope you have fun with him in your game!
Jay’s Traits are Absent-Minded, Charismatic, Flirty, Frugal, and Good Sense of Humour.
His Lifetime Wish is Renaissance Sim.
His Favourites are Firecracker Shrimp, Electronica, and Brown.
He uses voice 2.
His Zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
• Jay was made with the slider multiplier set to 4.
• He's more dependent on body sliders than face sliders (see the CC list at the bottom of this page). The body sliders are just to give him a more personalised body shape.
• He uses multiple makeup items in the same place (the blushes).
Title: Jay Robinson
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
| Jay Robinson
Size: 334.7 KB · Downloads: 313 · 30th Aug 2021
|334.7 KB||313||30th Aug 2021|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|lapizrazuli.blogspot.com/2013/01/sims3-hair-mesh-11-laplace_9.html (non-MTS link)|
|https://peacemaker-ic.tumblr.com/post/60628623232/here-is-another-tee-i-have-been-messing-around (non-MTS link)|
Nearly all of my downloads require custom content to appear and/or work properly. Some of my downloads do not require any CC.
If you want to use my lots to showcase any of your build/buy content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
If you want to use my Sims to showcase any of your CAS content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
I don't take requests.