[V2] Xavier Florinda
Updated: 8th Dec 2021 at 8:47 AM
You can download the original Xavier here: https://modthesims.info/d/633239/xa...l?cb=1638557835
Default Replacements Used:
- Skin Overlay: https://simfileshare.net/folder/149805/ (You Are Real, Barbie Version)
- Feet: https://modthesims.info/t/563662 (see post 2)
Xavier is shown here with these default replacements, and was packaged while they were installed.
Xavier the Frenchman is quite the loner. He tends to keep to himself and spends a lot of time in contemplation. Behind this, he's a nice guy who knows how to work magic with a camera.
Age: Young Adult
Supernatural State: Human
Traits: Brooding, Good, Loner, Photographer's Eye, Vegetarian
Lifetime Wish: World-Class Gallery
Favourite Food: Veggie Burger
Favourite Music: Classical
Favourite Colour: Spiceberry
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
| Xavier Florinda
Size: 363.6 KB · Downloads: 611 · 6th Dec 2021
|363.6 KB||611||6th Dec 2021|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|https://lapizrazuli.blogspot.com/2013/07/sims3-hair-mesh-13a15.html (non-MTS link)|
I don't take requests to make content, but if you request me to upload something, I may be inclined.