Uploaded 20th Jan 2020 at 7:05 PM · Updated 20th Jan 2020 at 7:49 PM by WatermelonSandal
No custom content required.
No custom sliders required.
Default Replacements Used:
- Feet: bloom (see post 2)
- Eyes: escand
Ashton is shown here with this skin, feet, and eyes, and was packaged while they were installed.
Ashton's hair and outfits require Generations. His outerwear requires Seasons.
Ashton may be absent-minded, but that doesn't stop him from exploring his love of cooking. He's a daredevil but still a good guy.
Age Group: Young Adult
Supernatural Type: Human
Traits: Absent-Minded, Angler, Daredevil, Good, Natural Cook
Lifetime Wish: Celebrated Five-Star Chef
Favourite Food: Aloo Masala Curry
Favourite Music: Indie
Favourite Colour: Violet
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Title: Ashton Henderson
| Ashton Henderson
Size: 390.3 KB · Downloads: 696 · 20th Jan 2020
|390.3 KB||696||20th Jan 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
If you want to use my lots to showcase any of your build/buy content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
If you want to use my Sims to showcase any of your CAS content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
I don't take requests.