Twisari Custom Alien Species
Updated: 28th Aug 2022 at 9:24 PM
-These sims are a custom alien species.
-These sims were saved with a non-default custom content skin and were made with custom sliders and have various custom content accessories.
-These sims do not contain the skin, sliders or accessories. You will need to download the Required Custom Content (Skins, Sliders, Accessories, saved sim and edited Accessories) for them to look correct in game.
-Only the Twi'lek/ Head-tailed alien requires awt Hat sliders and MurfeeL_Twi'lek Head-tail Accessory.
-Nrass is not required for these aliens. I used Nrass multiple accessories to apply the eyelashes and antenna so you may experience difficulty recoloring the eyelashes or antenna without Nrass.
-These sims are the alien occult/life state however they may become human when you add them into your game because the sims3 doesn't always load saved sim aliens in correctly. I would recommend using a nrass mod to give them back their occult tag. Or edit in Cass an alien you currently have and use my custom aliens from the sim bin to replace them.
-If niobe cremisi high quality Insect skin is giving you issues, you can try adjusting your game quality setting, save and reload the sim, or use a non high quality version of the skin Here.
Custom Content Used:
- Nrass Master Controller (Optional for eyelash/antenna customizing)
Required custom content:
- Insect skin_HQ by niobe cremisi
- ShuiiSims Ear Set conversion Ear NO2 & Ear NO4
- (amd AsariHair by Annoree/ Preview/ Download)
- (Gradient Patterns by Alachie and Brick Sims/ Preview/ Download)
- Twi'lek Headtail Accessory by MurfeeL (optional for Twi'lek alien)
- (AWT hat sliders Preview/ Download) (optional for Twliek alien)
- Alien Sliders; Legs, Arms, Hand and Mouth By OneEuroMutt
Edited CC included in "download files" (Alien Accessories EDIT_Popcornstar45.rar) of this post (Note last five pictures above)
(I removed the neck portion of this accessory tattoo) [Credits to Kitt, Original CC post Here]
- demon-teeth-male-by-schedel_EDITDental/ demon-teeth-female-by-schedel_EDITDental
(I recategorized this CC to be in the dental accessory category) [Credits to Schedel, Original CC post Here]
(I recategorized this CC to be in the necklace accessory category) [Credits to VenusPrincess, Original CC post Here]
- LyanaTail_VenusPrincess_EDIT Bracelet
(I recategorized this CC to be in the bracelet accessory category) [Credits to VenusPrincess, Original CC post Here]
- NAMEKantennas_CloudwalkerNZ_FIXRecolor & Kid version
(Fixed 3rd recolor channels, antenna tips can be recolored) [Credits to CloudwalkerNZ, Original CC post Here]
An alien species whose true name was too complicate to translate into the common alien tongue, being pronounced as a series of clicks and screeches. Thus, they are called Twisari after their major alien identifiers, that being the features from the Twi'lek's and Asari races. Don’t be mistaken although they look similar to those alien races, they are distinctly their own species. Being more closely related to the prey mantis then the common alien.
Summary of Unique features of this alien:
• Bent legs and arms
• 3 fingers
• No hair only eyelashes
• Jaw spikes
• big ears
• Pointed sharp teeth
• Alien tail
Hybrid offspring of this alien species loose the jaw spikes, gain human hair, have 4 fingers, a slight leg/arm bend, big ears and antenna.
Note: Four fingers can be achieved with OneEuroMutt Amputee sliders. Specifically with Amputee-Little(Left) and Amputee-Little(Right).
You can use one the mods listed here to remove the alien black eyes if you would like.
(Corrin, Human & Twisari Hybrid)
Home planet/ History:
The Twisari home planet is hot expansive desert with pockets of thick humid jungle rainforest. so, their bodies adapted for extreme temperature shifts thus more skin, big ears and a tail to help thermo-regulate. In the past it is said that an ancient subspecies of this alien species had wings. The wings were wasp or dragon fly like and weren’t able to support flight very well. Hence the generalized species lost them to evolution favoring the use of technological aided flight.
only females are known to develop head-tails with only 1 out of 5 or 20% chance they will have them. Females get them because of genetics, hormonal (i.e. puberty/ mate attraction) or environmental cause (such as stress for survival/ extreme thermo-regulation need). The reason for the head-tailed Twisari minority can be traced back to temperament. I'm sure you have heard what female prey mantis's do to the males. Females with head-tails are considerably more dangerous and hormonal then those without. Genes can't be spread if your partner is dead. A positive is that head-tailed females are better adapted for survival, hardier, and have longer lifespans they just don't successfully reproduce often.
All credit for the alien accessories goes to the respective CC creators!
Thank you VenusPrincess for allowing me to recategorize and share your CC.
Thank you for taking a look at my character's!
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
Alien Accessories EDITNew_Popcornstar45.rar
| Edited Mod Accessories
Size: 2.27 MB · Downloads: 293 · 13th Feb 2022
|2.27 MB||293||13th Feb 2022|
Twisari Custom Alien Species_Popcornstar45.rar
| Saved Sim (You will need to download the required custom content to look correct)
Size: 2.09 MB · Downloads: 249 · 15th Jan 2022
|2.09 MB||249||15th Jan 2022|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
For a full list of packs with names, see the Packs Needed popup.
My Ultimate Fantasy CC Master-list: