"Do You Like What You See?" Bubble Fix
Updated: 20th Sep 2022 at 4:05 PM
This mod requires at least one of the following packs as the described bug can't occur without them: Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life, Mansion and Garden Stuff.
My unpublished mod simler90-doYouLikeWhatYouSeeBubbleFix is technically the same mod so there's no need to replace it. You may just rename it.
Do not use this mod with:
- New Turn Ons by simler90 – it already contains this fix,
- Any other mods based on simler90's mod, e.g. Replaced Turn On Offs by Midge the Tree, Custom Turn Ons/Offs by Lazy Duchess, or Turn On/Off Replacements by Epi.
|Resource name||Type name||Type||Group||Instance||Instance (high)|
|Sub - End Conversation Balloon||Behaviour Function||0x42484156||0x7FF02FE8||0x00001006||0x00000000|
|Sub - Turn On/Off Bubble||Behaviour Function||0x42484156||0x7FF02FE8||0x00001007||0x00000000|
jfade (The Compressorizer!)
simler90 (New Turn Ons – this fix has been extracted from that mod)
Creators of SimPe
Size: 1.1 KB · Downloads: 350 · 4th Sep 2022
|1.1 KB||350||4th Sep 2022|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
None, this is Sims 2 base game compatible!
Fixed: Fixed Maxis Mistakes
Global Mods: Mods that change the way the game works without requiring any user intervention.