Maxis "Lost & Found" #11: Numica 2x2 Card Table
Updated: 14th Oct 2008 at 7:22 AM by -Maylin-
Do you remember the Newbies' dining table from TS1? Well, here it is!
Digging in the game files, I've found this 2x2 dining table that matches the cheap "Numica" 1x1 card table.
This is the only 2x2 dining table available for the base game! And it works fine with any EP, too!
Maxis left behind only a mesh and a texture (the "brown leather" one that you can see in the screenshot); I've built a complete package for them, and I've also added four additional recolours, using the Numica 1x1 textures. All the recolours are contained in a separate package.
The table top and the legs are recolourable separately.
EDIT TO ADD:
Unlike my other creations, YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CLONE THIS OBJECT and use it as a template for a working 2X2 table, AS LONG AS YOU PUT CREDITS TO ME AND A LINK TO THIS THREAD
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 30.1 KB · Downloads: 22,395 · 17th Oct 2005
|30.1 KB||22,395||17th Oct 2005|
Size: 51.7 KB · Downloads: 29,339 · 17th Oct 2005
|51.7 KB||29,339||17th Oct 2005|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Redistribution Policy and License Agreement
It's FORBIDDEN: to repost my stuff anywhere.
It's FORBIDDEN: to clone my creations.
It's ALLOWED: to create recolours for my objects (and post them on any site, including paysites), BUT you can't include the mesh in your recolour: you must give credits to me for the mesh, and provide a link to the mesh download thread.
It's ALLOWED: to include my creations in your lots, BUT the lots must be uploaded on free sites (except the Exchange), and you must provide credits and a link to the download thread.