"Learned Behaviour" cheat object - *UPD 01 NOV 06*
Updated: 2nd Nov 2006 at 1:27 AM - Fixed icon, mesh and placement + Menu translated in Italian and German
*** Pets EP required***
26 OCT 2006 - UPDATE & FIX
Now the cheat object has its own catalog icon,
it's visible in every Pets game (no other EP required)
and can be placed on ground, tables, counters.
Also, the menu has been translated in Italian, too (thanks to MaryLou )
*** PLEASE REDOWNLOAD ***
01 NOV 2006: Added German translation (thanks to Khaibit)
This object already exists in the Pets EP: it can be spawned by activating the testing cheats, shift-clicking on a sim and selecting "Spawn.../Learned Behaviour".
If you don't want to perform all these steps, then you can just download the attached package, that makes the "Learned Behaviour" object buyable from the catalog.
What is the "Learned Behaviour" object
It allows your pet to instantly learn any available command, and to set the training level for any Behaviour (Stay off beds, Eat pet food, etc...).
In particular, for the Behaviour, you can set the level to Maximum (+1000), Neutral (0), or Minimum (-1000).
Download the attached and unpack it to your Downloads (or use the Q-Xpress). To uninstall, remove the file "Numenor_LearnedBehaviourCheat" from your Downloads.
When in game, you will find the object in the Buy Mode catalog, section Misc/Misc. NOTE: the object has an empty icon, in catalog; don't ask me why, because I don't know - In game, the object looks like a pigeon mashed on the ground
How to use it
First off, you need to activate the cheat: boolprop controlPets on; then, select your pet (that now is fully controllable) and click on the Learned Behaviour object. Use the pie menu to choose the various cheats available.
This is an original Maxis object, with a little work by my side to make it available in the catalog
I am fully aware that the same results granted by this object can be obtained just using the testing cheats. The first user that tells me this, will be warned for not having connected the brain before activating the mouth
Description: In order to use this object, activate the cheat: boolprop ControlPets on then select *the pet* and click on the object. Obviously, PETS EP REQUIRED!
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 13.8 KB · Downloads: 31,388 · 21st Oct 2006
|13.8 KB||31,388||21st Oct 2006|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Redistribution Policy and License Agreement
It's FORBIDDEN: to repost my stuff anywhere.
It's FORBIDDEN: to clone my creations.
It's ALLOWED: to create recolours for my objects (and post them on any site, including paysites), BUT you can't include the mesh in your recolour: you must give credits to me for the mesh, and provide a link to the mesh download thread.
It's ALLOWED: to include my creations in your lots, BUT the lots must be uploaded on free sites (except the Exchange), and you must provide credits and a link to the download thread.