Aspiration Rewards Sellable for Simoleans
Uploaded 7th Apr 2007 at 2:45 AM · Updated 28th Sep 2008 at 7:34 PM by mike_1102
Compatible with AL, FT, BV, Seasons, Pets & OFB
A business like this is almost garenteed to be highly profitable as restocking the items cost the owner nothing except aspiration points.
Rewards that cost less aspiration points has higher relative simolean value. ex. the money tree's "wholesale price" is set to 15% of its aspiration points value, but the elixir is only worth 5% of its aspiration value. These numbers, of course, can be changed by editing the BCON resources using if you want.
***Only rewards that haven't been used (except the hot tub) can be set for sale.
Reward objects from the other expansions, ie. counterfeit machine, kibble of life, etc. are also sellable if you have them installed.
Sims restock the sold reward objects by taking earned aspiration points from the store owner.
If the owner doesn't have the required number of APs, the item will not restocked.
***Do not use moveobjects cheat to place the reward objects on surfaces that they're normally not allowed to be placed on. ex. the Smart milk shouldn't be on the floor, as they may become unrestockable.
***Try not to cancel the restock action while your sim is restocking, as this causes the owner to lose the aspiration points needed to restock the item but the item will not be restocked.
***Please let me know if there're any problems with this mod. I tested this on my computer which has all expansions installed, but it should only require the OFB EP to work.
***please do not redistribute this mod or upload it to any other websites.
Another mod I made that makes juice trays sellable if you have the Seasons EP.http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=226764
|Filename||AspirationRewards_sellable.package (inside AspirationRewards_sellable.zip)|
|File type||Object Hack/Game Mod|
|Title||The Owner of a shop must be present to restock Crafted Items.|
|Description||There are no more crafted items in the owner's inventory. Make some more items and the out of stock products will be replaced.|
|Type||Object Hack/Game Mod|
|Open for Business|
Size: 8.3 KB · Downloads: 9,259 · 7th Apr 2007
|8.3 KB||9,259||7th Apr 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.