NPC Gardeners Have Gold Gardening Badge
Uploaded 13th May 2007 at 5:31 PM · Updated 28th Sep 2008 at 7:41 PM by mike_1102 : new EP compatibility update
Compatible with AL, FT, BV & Seasons
I think this mod works best with Pescado's daily gardener mod available on http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/s...d5e74b47941bad; and my Garden Plants Mod - No Quality Loss Due to Weeds, Bugs, Snow and Overwatering http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=229794 and Plants Stay After Harvest (and Disposal) http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=230141 . Basically, your sims just need to fertilize and plant once, and harvest mouthwatering produce themselves and leave everything else for the gardener to do.
Also, I believe this is my last gardening mod for seasons.
Two versions available (please only use one of them) - the first version makes gardeners' gardening badge changeable. You'll need to use whatever method you like to change the gardeners' badge level yourself.
The second version fixes all gardeners gardening badge at GOLD.
Size: 359 Bytes · Downloads: 3,069 · 13th May 2007
|359 Bytes||3,069||13th May 2007|
Size: 418 Bytes · Downloads: 9,892 · 13th May 2007
|418 Bytes||9,892||13th May 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.