Uploaded 22nd Jun 2007 at 10:03 AM · Updated 11th Sep 2008 at 5:03 PM by SimArchitect
PS: This object hangs very low in a room, and will poke through the floor, so it works best in a 3 floor room.
Thanx to xrax for helping me learn how to make my first object.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Welcome your guests into your manors stunning foyer with this luxurious and elegant Designer Chandelier. By: Architect Andrew
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 118.5 KB · Downloads: 14,982 · 22nd Jun 2007
|118.5 KB||14,982||22nd Jun 2007|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.