MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...
Growing Family - The Graveyard - No CC!
by Lemon&Lime Posted 20th Dec 2007 at 7:44 PM - Updated 21st Dec 2007 at 4:27 PM by Figgi
277 Thanks Thanks 21 Favourited
When a Sim dies, you want to make sure they are laid somewhere to rest which is respectful, clean and also a monument to a Sim's life. This graveyard is simply perfect as a substitute to keeping the family graves in the backyard - there are 10 family burial areas in sets of twos - using only the finest iron railings (see below for picture) so that each family can have their own area in which to lay their loved ones to rest.
- 10 sections so that up to 10 families can have their own family burial ground
- The burial grounds are in groups of 2, so if you remove the fence seperating them you can double the size of the burial grounds to make a maximum of 5 large graves
- A secluded seating area
- A beautiful pond to sit by and reflect a Sim's life
- The graveyard can be easily altered depending on the style of the neighbourhood - e.g. more trees/flowers/statues around the path
- At the back, there is space to bury pets if you wish for somewhere seperate from a family burial ground, or of course those poor Sims who have no known family.
- This could be perfect for - rich families, challenges such as the legacy challenge or the Royal Kingdom challenge, large neighbourhoods with extended families with each branch living in seperate houses, etc.
Lot Size: 5x3
Lot Price: 0
Graveyard - by Figgi.zip
Size: 457.3 KB · Downloads: 2,448 · 21st Dec 2007
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents