FIXED Track Separates, NEW Athleticwear, and MATERNITY
Updated: 25th Oct 2009 at 1:17 AM
There's a bunch of stuff here, so please read carefully and just get what you want.
Adult / Young Adult Female Athletic NEW MESH
I made a new mesh for adults / young adults, full body outfit.
The mesh has a pregnancy morph! You need Squinge's mod so pregnant sims can wear it.
The recolors are found in the athletic category, no custom star.
The recolors pull textures from the teen outfit (tiny files).
Teen Female Athletic DEFAULT MESH
I made a default replacement mesh for tfBodyHipSweats.
Wider knees, curvy morph has wider pant legs.
Phaenoh moved tf bodyHipSweats from everyday to athletic
Here are default replacement textures for tfBodyHipSweats.
Any of them can be used with my mesh default replacement.
Choose only one default texture replacement (or none).
Phaenoh's modest default replacement textures (added tanktop)
HystericalParoxysm's modest default textures (added tanktop), post #20
painredefin3d's modest default textures (jacket pulled down)
There's also some custom recolors by jooxis.
Adult / Young Adult Female Separates, DEFAULT MESHES
I made default meshes for hipSweats pants and the hipSweats jacket.
They were both broken and did not work properly with untuckable recolors.
Now they can both have untuckable recolors. The pants have wider knees
and the curvy morph has wider pant legs.
Adult / Young Adult Female Separates, DEFAULT TEXTURES
I removed the pattern on the seat of the pants. Even as a college girl, I did not want writing on my butt. Also removed the pattern from the jacket shoulder. Added tanktops to jackets for modesty.
The AF separates default textures are unrelated to the TF full body default textures!
You can download my AF default textures and anyone else's TF full body default textures, they won't interfere with each other!
clothing: black HM jeans fixed by fanseelamb
grey untuck pants by me, in Better Pants for Women, post #5
preg morph for kasa pants by me,
untuckable shirts by fanseelamb or maybe migamoo and HP on HP's untuckable shirt mesh
hair: ponytails with kerchief by Menaceman44 and BlooM,
medium brown hair by TheDerangedSim
skin: Idolatry of Flesh by HP (faces changed by me)
eyes: Keen Eyes by Phaenoh
eyebrows: dragonmandy's brows made into defaults by me
Thanks to the makers of SimPE, MilkShape, plugins (wes_h and demon), LithUnwrap, and GIMP, for great tools. Thanks to Maxis for some textures. Thanks to fanseelamb for her thread that shows how to fix the borked meshes! And also for the tanktop texture. Thanks to Phaenoh for tutorials about decustomizing and recategorizing
same as Maxis
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
AF hipSweats everyday DEFAULT TXTRs.zip
Size: 1.50 MB · Downloads: 3,283 · 24th Oct 2009
|1.50 MB||3,283||24th Oct 2009|
AF hipSweats everyday DEFAULT MESHES.zip
Size: 96.8 KB · Downloads: 4,120 · 24th Oct 2009
|96.8 KB||4,120||24th Oct 2009|
AF hipSweats athletic NEW.zip
Size: 105.0 KB · Downloads: 3,020 · 24th Oct 2009
|105.0 KB||3,020||24th Oct 2009|
TF hipSweats athletic DEFAULT MESH.zip
Size: 92.3 KB · Downloads: 3,667 · 24th Oct 2009
|92.3 KB||3,667||24th Oct 2009|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
+ all my meshes in tables UPDATED 7/19/2010
+ Got mystery recolors with no tooltips in BodyShop? Add filename tooltips automatically!
+ quick and easy hair binner, no needed
+ MilkShape Plugins
--- Sims Mesh Mirror
--- UV Flip
--- UV Merge