"Ye Olde Library" - No store pack(s) required!
Uploaded 23rd May 2010 at 4:41 PM · Updated 29th Jul 2010 at 5:11 PM by SimsShine
I'm back with a new lot, a community lot! (See below and see "comments" for the pictures!)
I created a huge library for your Sims. Completely furnished.
At floor 1 you can find:
3. Library (the book-part)
4. Exposition (paintings and ornaments)
At floor 2 you can find:
3. Another part of the library (books again)
5. Forbidden Section (do not pass!)
6. Secret Entrance (what's there?)
At floor 3 you can find:
3. Another part of the library (more books!)
7. Little old room (very dusty...)
8. Men and women toilets (always handy!)
- There are NO store pack(s) used!
- World adventures required!
- Special thanks to TheJim07 at MTS and Lemoncandy for using their CC!
- Everything is tested, and everything works as it should work
Costum content used: Sculptures set from the Sims 2 by TheJim07 at MTS, Creeping Ivy and Study Clutter by Lemoncandy
I hope you enjoy!
p.s. I adore comments!!
Lot Price Un-Furnished: 109.398
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 362.369
Title: Ye Olde Library
Description: A beautiful, huge and impressive library for your Sims. Enjoy! By SimsShine.
Size: 2.94 MB · Downloads: 4,021 · 23rd May 2010
|2.94 MB||4,021||23rd May 2010|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The shiny place of... SimsShine!
This is my profile-page with some information about what I do and create.
View my journal to see what I'm going to upload next, check my downloads, visit my yearbook to know more about me or write something in my guestbook!
For questions and/or comments, mail me to: email@example.com. I don't take requests!
Also, read my policy at my site (www.simsshine.com/policy.html) before you're going to use/edit my cc for something other than for yourself.