The Ambassador's Villa
Updated: 21st Aug 2010 at 1:26 PM by werismyki
When I showed other staff, what I had come up with, there were obviously some jokes and some constructive criticism. So Thanks: to JHD for the "Ambassador" idea, to Ellacharm3d for riding me about the kids bedroom , to HugeLunatic for making fun of my kitchen floral wallpaper (there isn't any), and to Kolipoki and QBuilderz for words of encouragement!
1 Living Room (with adjoining Study)
1 Dining Room (seats 8)
2 Bedrooms (1 double bed, 2 single beds, 1 crib)
2 Bathrooms (1 Tub/Shower, 1 shower)
1 Family Room (3rd floor)
Also includes several Terraces, Pool, several Flower Gardens, first floor laundry, and a Gazebo.
Skill Building: 2 Easels, 1 Guitar, 1 Chess Table, 3 Telescopes, 1 Pool, 4 Bookcases, TV, and 2 Stereos.
Lot Size: 30x30
Uses items from World Adventures, High End Loft Stuff, Ambitions, and Buydebug.
Custom Content Used:
Stately Flagpole - Community Buildings and Objects Unlocked by rmrm
EA Store Items
- Balhous Fantasy Arch
- Culinary Dreams Counter
- Worthingtons Wash Basin
- Overachieving Overhead Cabinet
- Overachieving Counter
- Cellar Arch
- Shrub of Tranquility
- Top of the Wall Column
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 195,796
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Title: Ambassador's Villa
Description: 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Dining Room, Several Terraces, Pool, Study, Family Room.
|High-End Loft Stuff|
Size: 774.1 KB · Downloads: 519 · 1st Aug 2010
|774.1 KB||519||1st Aug 2010|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
I am NOT taking Requests!
If you're gonna share something I have done, DO NOT put it on a Pay Site!
If you modify and upload something you find here, mention me somewhere and post a link. Thanks