One-Tile Clothes Rack
Updated: 10th Jul 2011 at 10:48 PM by jen&tonic
Storage -> Dressers
There are three channels: the bar, the hooks and the hangers. The clothes are not recolorable. There is one preset, and it's the one in the picture.
The animation is the same animation as other dressers, so your sim will walk up to the clothes rack and pretend to open the drawer. Don't worry, it doesn't look that odd. There are some pictures here if you want to see.
game version 1.22.9
does not replace anything in-game
948 vertices, 923 faces
Additional Credits: and are insanely awesome.
Everyone on #create is equally amazing.
· · · · ·
Thanks to HugeLunatic for helping me with the shadow and to gelis for testing. This could not have been uploaded without you guys.
· · · · ·
Thank you, kind downloader, for hitting the button!
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
|Filename||jen&tonic_closet.package (inside jen&tonic_closet.zip)|
Size: 481.9 KB · Downloads: 40,825 · 10th Jul 2011
|481.9 KB||40,825||10th Jul 2011|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
After being harassed on modthesims and losing interest in the game, I have stopped modding for TS3.