A Traditional Eastern Home
Uploaded 2nd Aug 2011 at 6:00 PM · Updated 3rd Aug 2011 at 8:18 PM by trench : My forgetfulness.
Soon after I uploaded the Tsukiyama home, I had a request to make a traditional Japanese house and I decided to go for it. The problem is that the game actually only has Chinese furniture, so therefore I decided to name the home as "A Traditional Eastern Home" (Yes, I know I'm bad with names ).
Price furnished: 68,208§
Price unfurnished: 52,041§
3 Bedrooms (one double bed)
A combined livingroom/kitchen/dinginroom
No custom content used
There's none modern technology used in the house. You can easily add a computer to the master bedroom, though.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 68,208
IsmaielDeath for the request to make the house
Title: Traditional eastern house
Description: by trench v 2.0
Traditional eastern house.rar
Size: 2.27 MB · Downloads: 7,838 · 2nd Aug 2011
|2.27 MB||7,838||2nd Aug 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
About me & my policy
Most likely all my uploads will be lots, mainly residential ones. I have no clue about meshing so it's not very likely that I'll upload any other items ;)
When it comes to policies, feel free to use my creations anywhere you want. However, if you'd be interested in uploading my creations somewhere, please do ask via pm first. I will not allow uploading them on paysites, though.