Uploaded 6th Oct 2011 at 5:42 AM · Updated 6th Jan 2012 at 5:19 PM by -Shady-
China Town Is a "little" City with asian flair where your sims can buy Food, Artefacts and Books. It's a nice place for all Generations, to have fun.
You can reach this lot by train very easy with the Train Station which is placed in the Basement (see pictures). There is enough space for visitors who come with their cars too.
some details you should know:
costs: 216,639 §
labled as Chinese Garden
Lot is fully furnished and contains no custom content. you need World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night and Generations.
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: 143,013 §
|Filename||0xf0e7db46b4cb949e440c4bc576e14366.package (inside China Town.Sims3Pack)|
Size: 4.47 MB · Downloads: 7,398 · 6th Oct 2011
|4.47 MB||7,398||6th Oct 2011|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!