Chateau De Soleil
Uploaded 12th Jul 2013 at 3:55 PM · Updated 12th Jul 2013 at 5:16 PM by gogolinopz : Changes Required
I also included a picture of the back of the lot without the trees so that you could see the building better.
This home features six bathrooms and four bedrooms. Every bedroom is themed in a different colour and style of furniture. The adjacent bathrooms are also modeled after the colours of the bedrooms.
I really like this picture of the car and the chateau in background.
The living rooms is designed to be classy and inviting with it's soft colours and comfy furnishings.
I put a lot of effort into creating a good looking library that also offers the comfort of reading in a cozy atmosphere. It is connected with the living room through a big archway.
There is also a basement lounge that features a pool, a hot tub and a bar. I think it is a good idea when you have the little space in mind.
I really hope that you would enjoy downloading and installing the "Chateau de Soleil"
Lot size: 40x40
Furnished Price: 498.265
Unfurnished Price: 243.689
Car spaces: 1
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: 498.265
Title: Chateau De Soleil
Description: Chateau De Soleil
|High-End Loft Stuff|
|Fast Lane Stuff|
|Outdoor Living Stuff|
|Town Life Stuff|
|Master Suite Stuff|
Chateau De Soleil.rar
Size: 2.68 MB · Downloads: 7,055 · 12th Jul 2013
|2.68 MB||7,055||12th Jul 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!