Serenity - A calming beach house retreat
Updated: 13th Oct 2015 at 11:37 PM
Are you tired of the hustle and bustle of city life? Do you clamour for some tranquility? Do you have more money than you know what to do with?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, boy do we have the house for you!
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: F 230,372 U 188,862
Serenity is a luxury get-away residence designed for a couple who enjoy entertaining. There is only a single master bedroom currently which is located upstairs and has an ensuite dressing room and bathroom. The house is very open plan in many areas focussing around a central large room with a mezzanine linking the two upstairs regions. There are two swimming pools, one for lane swimming and can be found near the gym equipment while the other is a more leisure orientated half-moon shaped infinite pool facing out across the sea.
Lush gardens surround and envelope the property, careful groomed and tended to enhance the aesthetics.
The property is best located on palm beach, pirate island in Isla Paradiso (diagram found below) but may work equally well in other settings.
Island Paradise IS required
This lot uses many of the plants and decorative items from it and also was designed for a lot in the world that comes with it.
Custom Content Not Included
This gallery loft build set and these pendant lights by the excellent marcussims
hudy777DeSign's superb modular window set
Store Content Used but not Included:
- Contemporary Curatins by Dave from Sims 3 Store - Lucky Palms
- Coconut Palm Tree from Sims 3 Store - Sunlit Tides
- Bent Coconut Palm Tree from Sims 3 Store - Sunlit Tides
- Orange Hibiscus Tree from Sims 3 Store - Sunlit Tides
When you first place this lot in game, the boats will all be floating. Fear not my precious friends, for this is very easy to fix, and if you listen I'll tell you how!
Simply enter build mode, select a boat and press escape and you'll see it snap down to its correct spot automatically. You just need to do that for each of the 6 boats the first time you place it in game. After that they should stay there properly. There is no way I've found of avoiding this glitch/bug; sorry.
Heaven for her invaluable services that I will not let go unsung launches into song about how helpful she was
Number of bedrooms:
Custom Content Included:
Build content only: only Walls, floors, terrain paint, fences, stairs, windows, doors, etc.
Build and Buy Mode Content: Furniture, decorations, etc.
Fully Furnished: Lot is completely decked out in furnishings
Description: Ever just want to get away from it all? Have more money than is good for you? If you answered yes to either of those questions why not buy this house; it sounds perfect for you!
Size: 2.71 MB · Downloads: 11,557 · 12th Oct 2013
|2.71 MB||11,557||12th Oct 2013|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!