Smallhouse Models Kitchen Set
Updated: 1st Nov 2014 at 6:15 AM
My Kickstarter campaign has ended and it was a great success! - July 2, '14
The kitchen counter is the Master for this set, the island and the wall cabinet need it to work. The barstool is slaved to the Living Room's Endtable and Loveseat, so you will need those as well. I spent a lot of time making sure all the animations and effects all line up properly. As far as I know there are *very few* sims fridges that open exactly in the center. (Most are of to the side like the Maxis ones) It was very important to me to create a true French Door Fridge. There isn't anything too terribly special about the range, it's an induction cook top and those are rarer but that's just graphics. I wanted to make sure that when you filled the sink the water only filled on the side that the water was actually flowing into, so you have that as well. The counters, island, and upper cabinets are pretty basic, I started with the IKEA ones and went from there.
Smallhouse Models Sink: 940 polys
Smallhouse Models Range: 772 polys
Smallhouse Models Fridge: 976 polys
Smallhouse Models Counter: 814 polys
Smallhouse Models Island: 740 polys
Smallhouse Models Cabinet: 462 polys
Smallhouse Models Barstool: 862 plolys
Creds to Lord Darcy for the EP Compatible Fridge code, to HL for the AL Shiftable and MG Quartertile code, and to Numenor for the counter cloning template.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 1.24 MB · Downloads: 12,570 · 22nd Jun 2014
|1.24 MB||12,570||22nd Jun 2014|
Size: 1.34 MB · Downloads: 16,337 · 22nd Jun 2014
|1.34 MB||16,337||22nd Jun 2014|
Size: 567.6 KB · Downloads: 16,189 · 21st Jun 2014
|567.6 KB||16,189||21st Jun 2014|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Blurb and Updatez:
- Please don't reupload my work anywhere else. Just point them back here, I'm not going anywhere! :)
- Please ask permission before using my work as a base for your project. I almost always say 'yes' and often times I will help you with your project! :bunny:
- If you make something (like a story or a video) and it has something of mine in it, send me the link, I love to see my stuff 'in action'!
- Sadly, but honestly, I can't take on requests. You can ask if it's something already related to one of my current projects, but I'm not likely to take on your project for you. MTS has lots of wonderful tutorials ;)