Longer Efficacy Emotion Potions (UPDATE: 2021-08-15)
Uploaded 28th Sep 2014 at 8:08 PM · Updated 15th Aug 2021 at 4:14 PM by egureh
I was looking for something to keep the specific emotion covering the whole working time.
The emotion potions are cool, but their effects don't last long enough. So I made this mod to extend the duration.
It works on all the 6 kinds of lasting emotion potions. (Happy/Energized/Confident/Inspired/Flirty/Focused)
You could get these potions either from the Reward Store or a sim completed Master Mixologist aspiration.
One potion lasts for 3 hours, more potions accumulate to 4 hours at most.
Super24: One dose a day, keeps the doctor away. (24h)
These buffs could be removed by traveling to other lot or reloading the game.
Based on Game Version 1.77.146, INCOMPATIBLE with previous patches.
This mod edits these files, will conflict with any other mod dose the same.
This is a non-script mod. Unzip and place the .package file in the Mods folder.
S4PE & XML Extractor for The Sims 4 & Notepad++
Tags: #Reward Potions
No metadata could be extracted from this file
| One dose a day, keeps the doctor away.
Size: 32.9 KB · Downloads: 575 · 15th Aug 2021
|32.9 KB||575||15th Aug 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled