Less or No "Cold in the Middle" Moodlet from Microwaves (NO LONGER UPDATED)
Uploaded 23rd Nov 2014 at 5:20 AM · Updated 24th Oct 2017 at 5:14 AM by DrChillgood
Remember the SimmerChar stove from The Sims 3 and how it sometimes left you with an "Uneven Cooking" moodlet? The microwaves are even worse. They always give you the "Cold in the Middle" moodlet, unless you build up your Handiness to upgrade them. Even the expensive Omniwaver and Schmapple Micro require you to upgrade them. What a rip-off!
I have three flavors of this mod:
AlwaysCold - Flat 25% chance of "Cold in the Middle", unless upgraded.
SometimesCold - 25% chance at Cooking level 2 or below, 10% chance at level 3, 5% chance at level 4, never at level 5+.
NeverCold - Never get "Cold in the Middle".
Use one of these, and only one, to replace S4_0C772E27_00000000_0000000000005DB0 - the Microwave Moodlet loot.
I also figured that since you pay so much for a fancy-pants microwave, that it at least can cook your food competently.
The pre-upgraded Omniwaver replaces S4_B61DE6B4_00000000_0000000000008765.
The pre-upgraded Schmapple Micro replaces S4_B61DE6B4_00000000_0000000000008766.
Side note: I took my username from the SimmerChar stove's partner in crime, the Chillgood Fridge. We were ruining meals long before those poseur microwaves showed up, and we didn't charge you an arm and a leg!
Size: 2.1 KB · Downloads: 2,209 · 23rd Nov 2014
|2.1 KB||2,209||23rd Nov 2014|
Size: 2.1 KB · Downloads: 1,935 · 23rd Nov 2014
|2.1 KB||1,935||23rd Nov 2014|
Size: 908 Bytes · Downloads: 2,845 · 23rd Nov 2014
|908 Bytes||2,845||23rd Nov 2014|
Size: 652 Bytes · Downloads: 6,761 · 23rd Nov 2014
|652 Bytes||6,761||23rd Nov 2014|
Size: 701 Bytes · Downloads: 799 · 23rd Nov 2014
|701 Bytes||799||23rd Nov 2014|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled