Evil/Childish and Lazy/Neat Don't Conflict (NO LONGER UPDATED)
Uploaded 8th Jan 2015 at 4:14 AM · Updated 24th Oct 2017 at 5:08 AM by DrChillgood
I am retired from modding, and will no longer support my mods. These will no longer work with current patches.
Funny, back in The Sims 3, you could have someone evil and childish, or lazy and neat. In fact, back in The Sims 1 and 2, the combination of high Neatness (and Playfulness) and low Activity was the hallmark of Capricorn. But no, EA put in a stupid trait conflict. Hmm...
EA's reasoning for the Lazy-Neat conflict: Lazy Sims hate cleaning, Neat Sims don't mind it.
Now, a Lazy + Neat Sim will not complain about cleaning - the Tense moodlet from Lazy Sims cleaning is blocked when you also have the Neat trait.
EA's reasoning for the Evil-Childish conflict: Childish Sims cry over broken dollhouses. Evil Sims enjoy breaking them.
Now, an Evil + Childish Sim will cry crocodile tears over it, getting the happy "Home Wrecker" moodlet from being Evil instead of the sad "Poor Dolls" moodlet from being Childish.
Now, you can have evil manchildren and Sims who will absolutely hate getting sweaty.
Trait Instances changed:
Size: 4.6 KB · Downloads: 6,317 · 8th Jan 2015
|4.6 KB||6,317||8th Jan 2015|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled