Pre-Upgraded TVs and Stereos (NO LONGER UPDATED)
Uploaded 26th Jan 2015 at 1:21 AM · Updated 24th Oct 2017 at 4:06 AM by DrChillgood
Ever hated how you could buy the fanciest TVs and stereo - or even the reward TV and stereo - and still had to build your Handiness to level 9 to unlock electronic upgrading just to get that Fireplace Channel that Tense Sims clamor to watch? Now, your stressed-out Sims can finally plop themselves down in front of the Fireplace Channel without having to become an electro-mechanical genius that would put Tesla and Ford to shame.
Pretty much everything but the cheapest stereos and TVs will be able to get the extra channels now. It's shorter to list what didn't get the upgrade - the Kaboom Box and Mini Audio Blaster, and the PenguinVision and Been There, Watched That TV. I figured that those are just cheap and cruddy. The gramophone gets the Retro Channel because it's retro while the Mini Audio Blaster is modern.
You will have to delete and replace your stereos and TVs to upgrade them, unless you already went through the work to do so.
Type: Unlocked Maxis Content
No metadata could be extracted from this file
Size: 69.3 KB · Downloads: 4,926 · 15th Jan 2017
|69.3 KB||4,926||15th Jan 2017|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled