Rocks go through - Maxis mesh edit
You will find these rocks under build mode/garden/rocke, also under build mode/pool/pool accessories. Cost of each: 1
1: a very small stone; with underground part; bottom closed; mesh edit of Boulder large (like my rock chair); Polygon: 144
2 and 4: two variants of stone plates; also with some underground parts; both have closed bottoms; mesh edit of Boudler small 01; Polygon: 25
3: a small rock; with closed bottom; mesh edit of Boulder small 03; Polygon: 39
5: stone groupe; with closed bottoms; mesh edit of Formation 01; Polygon: 403
6. a medium sized rock; with closed bottom; mesh edit of Formation 02; Polygon: 406
Applications (just examples):
- to decorate a part of my shared functional rock-items. With this, you can give them more different compositions;
- to hide some functional items in these rocks, e.g. a mirror - it makes effect like a sim is speaking to this rock, if you let the sim speak to that mirror
- to decorate pool (-ground and walls) to build a nature looked and complete swim-able lake;
- to decorate stairs (by using stone plates no. 2 and no. 4) - if you move the real stairs under this rock-construction, the staires is usable. One can also use them to build a 3D looked stone-floor, which has, sure, other effects as a painted floor.
Tip: if you don't want a sim go through some parts of these rocks, just hide some (not go-through-able) decorations in the rocks.
There are a lot of build possibilities by using these rocks. I hope that my examples will give you some inspirations. I will be glad to see how you use them in your building. Feel free to comment on this post.
Sims 4 studio and it's forum, Blender, Photoshop;
In screenshots: my other rock sets as well as my forestgreen wall and floor
Artrui_Rock go through_set1.rar
Size: 2.14 MB · Downloads: 20,990 · 28th Dec 2015
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
12 Comments / replies (Who?)