Congrats on your New Home: 3 "New Home" Cards to go with MogHughson's Postal System
For those of you who are unfamiliar with MogHughson's Postal System, it is a mod that allows your Sims to write, send, and receive cards via their mailbox. It is by far my favorite mod because not only can my Sims send cards, but once received, I can display them in my house! And since every household has a mailbox, it is the perfect add-on to your Sims game. (Trust me...you'll want this mod!) The cards I have made here (and in the past) are cards that work with this particular mod. MogHughson's original upload post has plenty more information about this if you are curious.
Card 1: Reads "Congratulations on the new place! Hope you like your neighbors..."
Card 2: Reads "We were wondering when you would move out...just kidding! Congratulations on your new home!"
Card 3: Reads "May your new home be full of laughter, friends, and love. Congratulations!"
A bit humorous
Hope you can all find a use for them in game! Please enjoy
Curious about what I am working on next? I keep a brief and updated segment dedicated to this on my profile page.
Green House clipart offered by staff at clipartpanda.com found here
Confetti Streamers offered by staff at clipartpanda.com found here
'Sold' House clipart offered by staff at clipartbarn.com found here
Technical: And finally, a huge thanks to SimPE, Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, Nvidia DDS Utilities (SimPE help), FRAPS (screenshot help), Mod The Sims, and the awesome MogHughson for her lovely postal system. It changed the way I play Sims.
I could never have done this without all of their hard work before me!
Living: Living Room
Dining: Dining Room
Description: Congratulations on the new place! Hope you like your neighbors...
Description: We were wondering when you would move out...just kidding! Congratulations on your new home!
Description: May your new home be full of laughter, friends, and love. Congratulations!
Size: 504.3 KB · Downloads: 361 · 16th Jan 2018
|504.3 KB||361||16th Jan 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|modthesims.info/d/385962 (non-MTS link)|
What am I working on now? Took a short hiatus but am slowly getting back into the creating zone. It's been hard for everyone. Anyways, I've taken a break from the giant bout of cards for Mog's Postal System I was working now. Instead I posted crew neck recolors for adult males I had been working on (they're so neglected!) and I'm looking through old files to finish up forgotten projects. [Updated as of 11/7/20]