Theatre Dressing Room Mirror
Updated: 15th Jun 2018 at 2:13 PM
Theatre Dressing Room Mirror
Here's a 3t2 classic theatre mirror. The lighting effect is created through the TXMT and it can be turned off and on through the pie menu. Straight out of the catalog it'll be on in case you need it lit on an unoccupied lot. The mirror is positioned to work with the salon chair or be used with a table to create a vanity.
- Decorative/Mirror Â§450
- Turn Lights On/Off pie menu option
- Four texures: Brass, Chrome, Silver and Black
- Five Slots
Recommended: Invisible lights and 1 tile desk would be great to have with this. Nix has a lovely set of invisible lights HERE and the desk from my Island Counter Desk set are two options if you need them.
For the readers:
The mirror originally had a point light and gave off light like a normal light would but it can't be turned off. I didn't like that so I took the light out but that version of this is made so there's no reason not to offer it for anyone who'd prefer to have it. The names and GUIDs are the same so you can't have both but if you'd like the alternate version (along with the original ts3 texture) you can download it from SimFileShare.
Maxis for the meshes & textures, SimPE, Milkshape and MTS as always for hosting the content and the tutorials to help make the content.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Four out of five performing artists approve. Maxis meshes and textures. Honeywell MTS
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 220.5 KB · Downloads: 3,697 · 14th Jun 2018
|220.5 KB||3,697||14th Jun 2018|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.