Longer Book Names
Uploaded 25th Jul 2020 at 2:01 PM · Updated 28th Jul 2020 at 9:54 PM by Drawec : Fixed a bug
28th July 2020
- Renaming of books should now work correctly, now can easily correct any mistakes in your longer descriptions
- Changed the name of the mod to allegedly improve performance and for your convenience of differentiating between the files. Remember to delete the old version
This mod serves to extend the character limit for descriptions, because I found them way too short. Now instead of 140 characters, which fits like two sentences, it's 1000 characters, which is probably a lot more than you will ever need. The longer descriptions do not break any pop-up boxes so that shouldn't be an issue.
For now, the title character limit is 125, which is actually quite a lot, but if you need to have it also extended, feel free to contact me
Enjoy your new possibilities!
Longer Book Names 2.zip
Size: 2.3 KB · Downloads: 3,580 · 28th Jul 2020
|2.3 KB||3,580||28th Jul 2020|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled