8 New Crew necks for the Modern Man
What is a crew neck? I am not sure if this is a universal term or not, but a crew neck is a "a close-fitting round neckline on a sweater or T-shirt."
PLEASE NOTE: The mesh does not have a fat morph. Fortunately they are a bit baggy (which causes various stretching of textures) so any additional fluff could easily be hidden or look natural underneath. Sorry about that!
1. 'Is 2020 over yet?' Grey heather with text
2. 'Geometric & Glitter' Blue glittered with geometric design across the chest
3. 'A Yellow Cup of Cheer' Yellow sweater-textured portraying '2021'
4. '1990 Champs' Vintage dark green sports champions from 1990
5. 'Royal Purple' Purple and sparkly with distressed crown
6. 'Holiday Stripes' Stripes in various shades of red
7. 'Sky Stripes' Stripes in various shades of aqua
8. 'Sunshine Stripes' Stripes in various shades of yellow
Ladies need a fall sweater refresh too? Check out my past 3 fall sweater upload for the ladies here.
Mesh: Wonderful mesh by Always Sims found here on her blog
-Heathered texture from Crew neck 1 & 4 is from Always Sims Nike recolor of her mesh found here
-Glitter textures from Brusheezy.com, '14 Glitter Textures as JPEGs and Photoshop Patterns'
-Stripe texture from aklira's recolor of this mesh found here on her blog (the first one!)
Additional Credits: Sims 2 Body Shop, Adobe Photoshop Elements 13, FRAPs (Screenshots), as well as Mod the Sims for the awesome Sims community.
I could not have done this without all of their hard work before me, thank you to all!
Size: 2.54 MB · Downloads: 1,622 · 7th Nov 2020
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
This download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|alwayssims2.blogspot.com/2016/12/advent-calendar-2016-gift-07.html#more (non-MTS2 link)|