BB-8, White & Orange, BB Series Droid Override
MTS has all free content, all the time. Donate to help keep it running.
1,973 Downloads 66 Thanks Thanks 19 Favourited 6,091 Views
Uploaded: 23rd Nov 2020 at 10:53 AM
This Package will override the Blue/White head and body swatches of the BB Series Droid in Journey to Batuu with the Orange/White the colours of BB-8.
(Mickey Mouse only knows why they weren't included in the first place!)
Adding a Swatch just didn't seem possible on this particular item and the Blue/White swatch is the only matching swatch you can buy directly from debug in build mode.
I have tried to make the texture more maxis match and have removed the alpha shine from the BB Series Droid which helps further.
To buy from DEBUG open the cheat window and type bb.showhiddenobjects
type **debug** into the search and this will bring up debug items, narrow search to Journey to Batuu and it should appear.
Alternatively you can type Droid into the search bar.
I you buy your droid in Batuu through gameplay be aware that the thumbnails in the pop-up in Batuu do not change from Blue/White but when you purchase your droid it will be Orange/White. .
No change in Polycount as is just a recolour of this debug item and the texture sizes remain unchanged.
Esmerelda's Bonehilda used in my screenshot can be found here:
The Sims 4
The Walt Disney Company
| BB-8 Texture Override
Size: 768.5 KB · Downloads: 1,973 · 23rd Nov 2020
|768.5 KB||1,973||23rd Nov 2020|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
Need more information?
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
Also Thanked - Users who thanked this download also thanked:
|Star Wars: Journey to Batuu|
I am no longer playing the Sims 4 regularly and no longer using modthesims. I will always remember the good times I've had with The Sims franchise, I just personally feel the game is catering to a younger and younger audience as time passes and therefore alienating older players like myself. Thank you to all who have downloaded my mods in the past. Happy Simming.