Warren Graham (Life is Strange)
Uploaded 23rd Oct 2021 at 1:39 PM
- Skin Overlay: http://mahamudosim3.blogspot.com/20...art-i-male.html (Barbie Version) [NSFW]
- Feet: https://modthesims.info/t/563662 (see post 2)
- Brows: https://simplelife.chagasi.com/sims3.html
Warren is shown here with these default replacements, and was packaged while they were installed.
Warren Daniel Graham (born 20 November 1996) (Carlos Luna/Makoto Naruse) is a student at Blackwell Academy and a supporting character in Life is Strange (2015).
Warren is your stereotypical science geek who spends a lot of time in the academy’s labs, and has an obsession with ridiculous science puns, the most notable example being his shirt depicting Schrödinger’s cat (which is included with this Sim!). He is also a fan of niche movies and anime. At 16, Warren is one of the academy’s youngest students during the game’s events, but proves himself to be exemplar Blackwell material with his 4.0 GPA. His specialist subject seems to be chemistry, even if his experiments tend to go awry.
Warren means well but is incredibly shy, and often comes off as awkward, especially with girls. He is good friends with Max Caulfield and has a massive crush on her. He genuinely cares about her, such as when Nathan Prescott intimidates her and Warren fends him off so that she can escape, and the fact that he listens to her when she lets out about problems that she encounters.
Cloned from Generations content.
CAS Part Type: Top
Age: Young Adult, Adult
Extended Category: Valid for Random
- The design on Warren’s shirt is from an .XPS conversion of his character model by lezisell. Link: https://drive.google.com/drive/fold...TV8yd1ViandTbnc
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Title: Warren Graham
The following custom content is included in the downloadable files:
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
| Warren Graham
Size: 2.20 MB · Downloads: 83 · 23rd Oct 2021
|2.20 MB||83||23rd Oct 2021|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions
- If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Hair by Newsea/poisonfireleafs|
If you want to use my lots to showcase any of your build/buy content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
If you want to use my Sims to showcase any of your CAS content, or use them in photos/videos, then please give me credit for them and link back to me.
I don't take requests.