Default - Adult Female Slick Suit
Updated: 4th Jan 2022 at 11:20 PM by sumandak
The new shoes are nicked from this outfit. I'm pretty sure they are both from the basegame. All textures are maxis original with morph and all the shoes are black - because black shoes goes with everything (right). Default are only for female adult/young adult. I didn't change the elder because I think they wouldn't really mind wearing that shoes as long as they are comfy and this will not change the journalism career outfit. Tested in-game and everything seems to be working fine.
Save this in your game download folder. To restore maxis outfit, just delete it from your folder.
Polygon - slightly lower than the original
faces - 2046
vertices - 1480
Size: 2.19 MB · Downloads: 220 · 2nd Jan 2022
|2.19 MB||220||2nd Jan 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.