Solar Butterfly Outdoor Lights
The white and white is the base file, and the recolors are for my Joy, Co palette, my first release in these colors. The stakes come in black, white, brass, and silver.
You'll find them in Lighting > Outdoors for 145.
Poly count: 1386, which is a bit high for something designed to use en masse, but considering you're getting three little butterflies in each square, rather understandable.
Description: These solar butterflies lend a truly enchanting look to your outdoor setting. They're the perfect way to dress up your garden, yard, deck or patio area when entertaining outside. Your party guests will delight in the colorful LED lights and whimsical look. Rechargeable solar battery included. On/off switch. Plastic/ metal.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 16.60 MB · Downloads: 571 · 5th Feb 2022
|16.60 MB||571||5th Feb 2022|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
create/upload recolors (including altering clothes for different body shapes)
modify/upload modified meshes (if/when I make them)
do as much for private use as you like
AS LONG AS:
you give full credit (and link) to me for the original
you do not upload to paysites/donation items