Toddlers Can Claim Beds
Updated: 24th Mar 2022 at 6:57 PM
- Caregivers will unfortunately not respect a toddler's claimed bed preference when putting toddlers to bed. This is a limitation in how the game recognizes autonomy preference. A workaround for this is provided in my mod Better Sleep Autonomy (Toddlers module), which was actually the reason I created this mod.
- Doesn't add a picker menu like the one that's available for older sims.
- Doesn't currently allow "unclaiming", but I don't think this is an issue, as you can simply override a bed's ownership, if desired, by claiming the same bed with a different toddler.
⦁2022/3/24 - Changed package file names.
Should be compatible with all other mods.
Tested with game version 1.83.24
Custom Content Required!
The following custom content is required for this download to function properly! Please make sure you download it before downloading the files!
This mod has specific instructions!
Size: 2.2 KB · Downloads: 6,630 · 24th Mar 2022
|2.2 KB||6,630||24th Mar 2022|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
Read the upload description for installation instructions. If nothing else is specified, do the following:
2. Extract: Use(Windows) to extract the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Cut and paste the .package file(s) (if included, ts4script as well) into your Mods folder
- Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\
Need more information?
- Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR.
- If you don't have a Mods folder, just make one.
- Mod still not working? Make sure you have script mods enabled
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
He prefers focusing on trait mods, gameplay mods, and tuning mods which make Sim behaviour more interesting, realistic, and enjoyable.
If you've got any feedback or suggestions, Mokunoid and his human servant would like to hear from you. :) News about mods is available on Mokunoid's ko-fi page. Feel free to follow for updates. Supporting isn't required, but if you feel inclined, it's greatly appreciated. Mokunoid would probably enjoy a coffee, but a peanut would be safer since caffeine isn't a good idea for birds! ;) https://ko-fi.com/mokunoid