REQUEST - Seamless Paintings
Updated: 4th Dec 2008 at 1:40 PM by -Maylin-
This download can be used as long as you have at least one ep installed.
The easel is not color enabled and can be found in hobbies.
You can do whatever you want to this download under two conditions: NEVER upload on a paysite and always link back to this thread.
This download includes the seamless painting and a copy of the maxis easel for it to be used with. Neither overwrites the originals.
The painting has a poly-count of 234 and the easel has a poly-count of 3103 (the same count as the maxis easel).
The painting "bleeds through" the easel, and at a close enough zoom, a small white line will appear between the paintings (see pics)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Size: 855.2 KB · Downloads: 2,235 · 1st Jul 2006
|855.2 KB||2,235||1st Jul 2006|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.