'The White Rider's Respite' Lakeside Far East Lodging
Uploaded 18th Jul 2008 at 5:01 AM · Updated 7th Jun 2013 at 6:43 PM by Phaenoh
P.S. Leave comments, ok?
Lot Size: 3x5
Lot Price: ~$88,000
Custom Content Included:
From Dead Sites:
- corvidophile2-Spring Blossom Tree by corvidophile2
Title: The White Rider's Respite
Description: Enjoy the privacy of your sleeping quarters while also enjoying the atmosphere of the common areas. -Created by Phaenoh, MTS2
Description: Base game compatible.Slave mesh:borrows its textures from Maxis Autumn Japanese Maple. By corvidophile2 at www.sironasims.com
|Open for Business|
The White Riders Respite.rar
Size: 388.6 KB · Downloads: 1,374 · 18th Jul 2008
|388.6 KB||1,374||18th Jul 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Blurb and Updatez:
- Please don't reupload my work anywhere else. Just point them back here, I'm not going anywhere! :)
- Please ask permission before using my work as a base for your project. I almost always say 'yes' and often times I will help you with your project! :bunny:
- If you make something (like a story or a video) and it has something of mine in it, send me the link, I love to see my stuff 'in action'!
- Sadly, but honestly, I can't take on requests. You can ask if it's something already related to one of my current projects, but I'm not likely to take on your project for you. MTS has lots of wonderful tutorials ;)