House of the Tragic Poet in Pompeii, Italy
Uploaded 8th Aug 2009 at 10:16 PM · Updated 8th Aug 2009 at 8:21 AM by Lavandula
The House of the Tragic Poet is an ancient Roman house in Pompeii, Italy. For more information, please click here .
For the sample plan of a Roman house, please click here
(I didn't use this plan but it gives me the idea what is needed in a Roman house)
I have followed the original plan and the basic things required in a Roman house but did some changes to suit the game better.
I built it on 17 Maywood Lane.
A living room
A large dinning room
A courtyard (peristylium)
A Roman impluvium (it's actually a tiny pool..)
4 bedrooms - 1 with a single bed, 1 with 2 single beds, 2 with a double bed
An open study (tablinum)
A game room
The following are the items I used:
The longest table
Harvest Time (painting)
Neoclassical Amphora (vase)
Too bad there isn't a lot of items to use to suit the theme better. ; ;
I've played and tested it, there shouldn't be any problems, but if there is, please let me know. Thank you.
Please feel free to leave comments.
Lot Size: 3x4
Lot Price: 167,965
MTS And Limogi for giving me the idea!
Title: House of the Tragic Poet
Description: House of the Tragic Poet
House of the Tragic Poet.rar
Size: 1.96 MB · Downloads: 728 · 8th Aug 2009
|1.96 MB||728||8th Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Creators put their hearts in building houses, making meshes etc.
Please, do not claim our works as your own.
Thank you very much. :)