Charming Georgian Tudor (with swimming pool & double garage)
Uploaded 28th Aug 2009 at 1:04 AM · Updated 28th Aug 2009 at 4:25 AM by Sinead19
A charming, manor built in solid stone and timber. This home is sure to be perfect for your wealthier sims(if you would like take out the $85,000 car in the garage, as it reduces the price to 254,936)! Surrounded by lovely English hedged rose gardens, grand entry and double garage, this home also comes fully furnished.
Occupying two floors, this house includes:
1 x entrance hall + formal dining & living
1 x kitchen + separate familyroom + meals
1 x master bedroom + ensuite + personal study
1 x study
2 x bathrooms x 1 separate toilet
1 x double garage + an extra carspace
1 x swimming pool + lovely gardens
1 x family/games room
2 x double bedrooms ( one includes an ensuite)
1 x single bedroom
2 x bathrooms
1 x small attic like room (telescope included)
Lot Size: 4x4
Lot Price: F 309,936 UF 137,585
Title: Charming Georgian Tudor (with swimming pool double garage)
Description: A lovely tudor for your wealthier sims. Comes fully furnished and includes: entrance hall, dining, lounge, family, kitchen and meals, 4 bedrooms, 2 ensuites, 4 bathrooms, study, swimming pool, double garage and gardens.
Charming Georgian Tudor (with swimming pool double garage).rar
Size: 2.24 MB · Downloads: 3,537 · 28th Aug 2009
|2.24 MB||3,537||28th Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!