Toy Oven Default Replacement
Uploaded 13th Nov 2009 at 11:53 PM · Updated 31st Oct 2012 at 2:38 PM by haru011
DefaultToyOven v2,DefaultToyOven v3
Compatibility Patch 1.42
July 8, 2012
I made v3.
The pattern of a switch portion can be changed.
It is an Toy Oven that erased the stencil of the cupcake.
The recolorable area was changed.
This replaces default.
The 2nd and 3rd design of the catalog was changed.
I made the different version to delete the stencil of the cupcake from all.
Please introduce only one Default Replacement.
Please do not forget to delete your cache files after it installs it.
DefaultToyOven v2,DefaultToyOven v3 : The Sims3 Base Game Patch 1.7 or higher
DefaultToyOven v2(AllPlain),DefaultToyOven v3(AllPlain) : The Sims3 Base Game
If there is a problem, please tell it.
Thumbnailsl of the catalog is default.
Unfortunately I do not understand a method to change.
Nov 17, 2009
Thumbnail was changed.
The modification method is an idea of cmomoney.
I appreciate cmomoney.
English is not my native language.
Please forgive the thing with strange grammar.
Peter L. Jones - and Xanathon - "Clone a painting and change texture" tutorial
cmomoney - "Creating Paintings with Multiple Images" tutorial
Tags: #Toy Oven
| DefaultToyOven_v3_1_42.zip - Requirement:The Sims3 Base Game Patch 1.42 or higher
Size: 46.6 KB · Downloads: 665 · 31st Oct 2012
|46.6 KB||665||31st Oct 2012|
| DefaultToyOven_v2_1_42.zip - Requirement:The Sims3 Base Game Patch 1.42 or higher
Size: 50.2 KB · Downloads: 380 · 31st Oct 2012
|50.2 KB||380||31st Oct 2012|
Size: 61.1 KB · Downloads: 487 · 8th Jul 2012
|61.1 KB||487||8th Jul 2012|
| DefaultToyOven_v3.zip - Requirement:The Sims3 Base Game Patch 1.7 - 1.39
Size: 46.5 KB · Downloads: 200 · 8th Jul 2012
|46.5 KB||200||8th Jul 2012|
Size: 61.6 KB · Downloads: 274 · 8th Jul 2012
|61.6 KB||274||8th Jul 2012|
| DefaultToyOven_v2.zip - Requirement:The Sims3 Base Game Patch 1.7 - 1.39
Size: 50.2 KB · Downloads: 325 · 8th Jul 2012
|50.2 KB||325||8th Jul 2012|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: