Lattice Patio Set - 3 *NEW* meshes and 3 add'tl recolors
Updated: 24th Jul 2010 at 2:37 AM
The dark wood with the sun face backing is included with the mesh. All other recolors are in the attached recolor rar.
The bench swing does not actually swing, but functions as an outdoor "loveseat".
These are the four designs of the lattice backing as seen here on the table tops. They appear on the table top, the chair back and the back of the bench swing.
There are two recolorable subsets to the mesh, surfaces and back. Surfaces covers the frame and seat area of the bench; the frame of the chair; and the pedestal of the table. Back is the back area of the bench; the seat and back of the chair; and the table top. YOU CAN INTERCHANGE THESE IN-GAME *see the picture below*.
I hope you like them all. I spent days on getting the textures to line up with the UV's for a realistic presentation and the modeling of the bench swing was my most adventurous mesh to date. I even added bolts to hold the swing together for that authentic look.
Catalog and Pricing
Patio Table - Surfaces/Table - 220§
Patio Chair - Seating/Dining Room - 385§
Patio Bench Swing - Seating/Miscellaneous - 500§
Patio table - 786 Faces
Patio Chair - 698 Faces
Patio Bench Swing - 1798 Faces
Blender3D, Adobe Photoshop CS5, UVMapper
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
| Recolors only - need meshes
Size: 1.80 MB · Downloads: 5,541 · 23rd Jul 2010
|1.80 MB||5,541||23rd Jul 2010|
| Meshes - Repository and slaves
Size: 737.3 KB · Downloads: 5,833 · 23rd Jul 2010
|737.3 KB||5,833||23rd Jul 2010|
|For a detailed look at individual files, see the Information tab.|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Welcome to my User Page
I enjoy making meshes and texturing. If you find any problems with any of my creations, please leave a feedback comment on the items download page so I can take a look at it and perhaps explain or fix what you have found. Thanks for visiting my page.