Elegant BBQ for your junky lots
Updated: 25th May 2012 at 1:47 PM
The updated file will owerwrite the previous. Don't use both, and the new update file will not work in unpatched game!
I like a bit more scrap pieces of land and decided to make a good grill of an old barrel. It works like all other grills and costs only $ 10.
You can find it among the other grills.
The barrel body is possible to recolor. But who want to spent paint on an old and rusty barrel?
1468 vertices and 1604 faces.
Tanks to the developers of and and all the autors of different tutorials here and there.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Barrel bbq
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 186.1 KB · Downloads: 9,297 · 25th May 2012
|186.1 KB||9,297||25th May 2012|
- - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
Credit is nice but not mandatory.